- young alts; People who just want to be away from the 'mainstream'.
- Skaters; People who are passionate about skateboarding.
- Hardcore; Tend to fall under the 'emo' category below. They listen to heavy 'screaming' music.
- Hardcore gamers; competitive in the gaming world.
- superfans; People who express their love for something/someone through buying merchandise, writing fan-fictions and posting on social media.
- Metallers; headbanging rockers who listen to meal music.
- punks; These people like to stand out with there over the top accessories. unks are coming back harder than ever!
- cosplayers; short for costume play. These people enjoy dressing up as their favorite characters.
clothing and attire:
- These people tend to wear a lot of merchandise from bands in there genera such as, bullet for my valentine and my chemical romance. The also wear skater brands like, Ledge and Vans.
- There is a range of style that this group of people wear. These styles are;
- Skaters- 'baseball tees', skinny jeans, vans and beanies
- Goths- Dark tops or dresses, large boots, long coats and googles.
- Emos- these are similar to goths but wear more accessories such as chains and belts.
Interests and past time:
- Listening to music, either there their own music or on channels like kerrang, scuzz or planet rock.
- watching people on youtube. popular youtubers in this genera are people like Veeoneeye and drewissharing.
- play video games.